Yada, Yada, Yada

notes, jots, ramblings, run-on-sentences, fragments, and everything in between

Friday, September 08, 2006

focus on the positive. :)

I am afraid to even post anything because I've been so miserable the past few days. Pretty sure it would come across no matter what I try to say. Pink Eye is something I should be used to, but I can't think of many other things that affect me this way. Having to wear glasses (I had to buy new ones) really bothers me - just having something on my face - it's annoying, like a constant annoyance. My father in law just had laser surgery done, and I have to tell you, if I was rich, I would be all over that!

So let's try and focus on POSITIVE things... I need to get in a better mood! :)

  • I was pretty excited because last week I had my first digital page picked up last week, which is super cool. I am loving playing with digital, but definitely have a lot - a LOT to learn! So, I'm working on that.
  • Sophia likes school. (THIS IS HUGE). Today they have their first "Skittle Party" which means they get to eat popcorn and skittles and watch a cartoon. So happy she's liking it.
  • Ethan is adjusting to her being gone. Also a plus.
  • Next week, I am going to switch to Typepad. I don't know if I will get the new blog up and running right away, but I am going to try. I think we might start really plugging our church website and Adam's blog, so if I like Typepad, he might have to switch too. I don't know... I just need something a bit less technical. And I want to post more photos and stuff, so...
  • I heard the best quote the other night while watching Dirty Jobs with Adam. Yeah. He's HOOKED on that show and I was procrastinating... Anyway... it's this:

"Success is often missed because it shows up in overalls looking a a lot like work."

Isn't that a great quote? I thought it was. :) Anyway... I need to go start my day!

Hope yours is a good one!!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

HI, Courtney!

Congratulations on your first digi pub. That is awesome!

So sorry about the pink eye. :( My niece has it right now and is miserable. She's 4, though. :)

We LOVE to watch Dirty Jobs, too. What a gross, but fun show!

Have a good weekend and be sure to link your new blog if you move.

Jennifer :)

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger glo-girl said...

Oh yeah, as soon as we move back to the good ol' US of A I totally looking into the laser surgery.
Even if I have to make payments until I die.

I loathe my glasses, and my contacts annoy me if I wear them longer than 5 hours...

Keep looking for the positives, create your own happiness, Courtney...You won't be disappointed!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home