Yada, Yada, Yada

notes, jots, ramblings, run-on-sentences, fragments, and everything in between

Thursday, September 14, 2006

pretty mundane stuff...


Well, there they are. The bangs. In all their glory. I've started pinning them back. ha. And though I have noticed a lot of people on tv have bangs... they maybe are just not for me. I don't know. Maybe when they get a little bit longer.

Today is a big cleaning day for me. I had some assignments to finish up yesterday, so I didn't get as much done as I wanted - which I hate. I hate that feeling of un-productivity. I know that's not a word, but you know what I mean.

Tomorrow night, Sophia is in a half time dance at the high school. It's Elementary School Night so the high school cheerleaders put together this dance with the little kids. It's really cute, but dang, it's LONG... and a LOT to learn in two practices (each only an hour long). Coming from a theatre background, I guess maybe rehearsal is just a little more important to me, but I don't know. They'll have fun, though, and that's really more important.

Other than that, I am just hanging out and loving being un-busy for awhile. We're getting ready to re-do Ethan's room. This is his bedding. He is SO excited. My dad made his bed and it's finally going to be ready this weekend! I got that big red airplane too, to hang from the ceiling. I'd like to find one more like that, only smaller. (The yellow one was sold out.) I've been stockpiling airplane stuff for months. :)

I can't wait to do it because Ethan is so excited about it.

Back to cleaning! :) Have a great day!

4 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger glo-girl said...

See, they are not bad!!

I think pinned back bangs are cute, too, though.

:)

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous jenn said...

Love the layout and love the bangs...your a cutie ;)

Ethans room is going to look awesome with the planes :) very cool!

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous karen said...

my little guy has the same bedding!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Julie Leak said...

courtney! it's julie...i created an account just so i can tell you how AWESOME you look!!! i can't believe it. beautiful! i hope all is well. please tell adam hello!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home